Monday, July 7, 2008

Sorry...its been a while...

Some of you may be wondering why in the world I haven't posted in over a month. Well, mainly because I allowed busyness to run my life, but more than that, we have had a major event happen at my church, I was focused on taking a team of young adults on a missions trip, and my wife has been dealing with some health issues.

But that major event at my church was that our senior pastor resigned, and not under good conditions. Because I have gone through some major feeling shifts...anger, sorrow, misplaced trust, abandonment, hatred, and fear...I decided to hold off on blogging so that I didn't write something I may later regret. I am sure that one day when I have dealt with the situation internally and healing is there, I will write about all I have learned.

So I am back and ready to think out loud with you all. And the one big thing I have learned is that God is not surprised by anything. No situation and sneaks up on God like a ninja might sneak up on his enemy. God knew exactly what would happen and He knows exaclty how to deal with the situation. It is all in God's hands. Easy to say but hard to believe at times.

So how has your life been? Any major events, challenges, or changes lately? How can you allow the God who is not surprised by anything bring healings, answers, and closures? Think about it!

0 comments: