Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Deadly Vipers Blog

If you are like me...meaning you lead college age or twentysomething young adults...then I highly recommend Mike Foster and Jud Wilhite's Deadly Viper Blog. These guys use humor, a dash of sarcasm, and tons of stories that relate to the ups and downs, the victories and defeats that next generation leaders face daily.


Their challenge to stay strong, run the rat race with intergrity, and call to our generation to be innovative has inspired me time and time again.

Check out their blog...I think it speaks for itself. http://www.deadlyviper.org/blog/

One of the things they repeat over and over is Accountability. When was the last time you were accountable to someone...and I mean tell-them-all-the-junk-that-drags-you-down accountable. Think about it...






0 comments: