Monday, April 7, 2008

My Ladies...


Tonight I have been spending time with my wife and baby girl. We have been making some good memories having tummy time, eating, rocking, talking about colors and names and objects.

The web site my wife and I access to get info on baby development explains that she is at the time in her development when she starts recognizing her familiar faces, network of people, and particular voices. The site explains that we should talk to her about what is going on around her, describe colors and objects, and read to her as often as we can. This may sound silly to do for a 3 month old, but this early training helps her develop faster and fuller.

I want my baby to have every benefit and give her every advantage I can for her to fully develop. Just as I am a loving father to her, God is a loving fatherto us. He wants us to have every benefit and every advantage to develop in life and purpose. When was the last time you thought of God like that. Has it been way to long? Think about it...

0 comments: